Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lim Ling is Mix FM Baby Idol


Hi Friends & Relatives~ My baby is on Mix FM Baby Idol Contest!! Kindly follow the link below to vote a "10" marks on the milk bottle for her! Thanks!!

http://www.mix.fm/05/interests/baby/default.asp?whichpage=43&pagesize=5

If u can't find it at above page, please continue to search next page until u find baby Lim Ling. Thanks!




Name:Cheryl Ding


Your Baby's name : Lim Ling


Description : Lim-a-Ding-a-Ling! Hi~I'm baby 00 (Zero Zero as in Lin Ling in mandarin), 8 months old now. I was 4.9kg when I was born! My mummy delivered me naturally & thank God we both were safe & sound in God's hands. I'm very active & bubbly, I can walk with support around my playpen & at sofa now. Vote me!! Vote me!! I will sayang you with lots of kisses & saliva!

No comments: